Individual Membership - $35 per person per year
Welcome to the premier trans-national child and youth care (CYC) professional advocacy organization. From community based programs to institutional care, our field includes dozens of CYC specialties, employing workers like you by the hundreds of thousands. For over 40 years we have been helping advance the profession of child and youth care as a specialty area of the human services field. We are here to support you personally and professionally, whether you are just entering our profession or are a seasoned veteran.
Below you will find your Individual Membership benefits. And don’t forget that ACYCP membership fulfills your professional association membership requirement under CYCCB (CYC-P) certification.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Quarterly CYC Advocate with child and youth care (CYC) professional development tips and news
- Monthly Membership Memo, with resources, CYC news and ACYCP activity updates
- Access to CYC job openings in the US, Canada and abroad
- Access to venues on which to post your job search materials
- Automatic consideration for exclusive ACYCP scholarships upon application
- Discounts to affiliated CYC local and national professional conferences
- Discounts at affiliated CYC local and national workshops and webinars
- Free access to ACYCP workshops and webinars
- Free access to resume, cover letter and related career/job search materials
- Access to international workshops and conferences (FICE)
- Access to professional CYC forums in which to share your achievements
- Access to professional awards and recognitions
- Support for personal CYC research and continuing education
- Access to CYC “best practices” information and resources
- Voting privileges on ACYCP board elections
- Automatic approval to stand for committee chair appointments
- Automatic standing to run for board elections and appointments
- Networking and mentoring opportunities with CYC professionals
- Promotional support for member programs and events
ACYCP individual membership includes access to two CYC professional resources from Bolster Collaborative. Bolster offers unique resources to inform and improve members’ daily practice. To receive a Practice Brief on a topic of interest to you and a Poster of your choosing, contact ACYCP Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your personal unique member access code, then go to www.bolstercollaborative.com and make your selections, then enter your code at checkout. This is a one-time offer, so be sure to order both items at the same time. Additional items can be had at cost.
JOIN US TODAY!
Want to know more? Please contact:
Michael Mitchell, MAT
Chair-ACYCP Membership Services Committee